Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This and That-

BRADLEY TURNS !!!! Bradley turned three on Septemeber 24th. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We made cupcakes for his school. He wanted to carry them in, so of course I let him. He dropped them twice, then stepped on top of them- Oh well. I oopsed and only made 20 instead of 24, which meant they split them in half at school- which also meant that we had extras after school. The bad mom I am, I thought- "Good for me, now I don't have to make a cake." We went to Chuckie Cheese later that night- which was a stretch for me. He had a great time. We stuck 3 twisty candles into a cupcake , which had been a little bit mangled throughout the day and sang to him. He loved every minute of it. Love you Ladley!!!
Mike and I had a great time at Amy's birthday party. We kind of forgot it was a dress up party, but thanks to my great friend Cheryl- she still relished this pink jumpsuit. I have just a few questions. . . WHY??? why shoulder pads? Why hair wings? Why bangs all together? Why so much hirspray and blue eye shadow? Why hammer pants? Why pegged pants? Why bangle bracelets? All good questions, but even though I really didn't have to be groomed in the 80's I did live in Idaho , which was at least 5 years behind and I did have some BIG hair. We rode in style in an '86 Mustang (Thanks Sam) Happy birthday Amy. We did it for you!!! (I did go home and shower immediately after the party.

3 comments:

Shalae said...

I love the 80s get-up! Pictures are much better than I imagined over the phone!

Br Boys said...

I had a blast and was TOTALLY(said with a valley girl accent)surprized! I'm planning a New Kids on the Block viewing party for the same night as the father and sons campout! 80's attire will be a must again!

Lindsay said...

You and Mike look amazing! ;)