Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just to check it off my list to do

You may say I have been out of commission lately. I just finished a marathon scrapbooking week. I completed 220 pages of scrapbooking. It is 3 whole albums. I had over 1000 pictures. I hadn't scrapbooked in almost a year and a half. I was telling some of my friends that since I have been called as a the Primary President I haven't scrapbooked at all. I decided that I couldn't let that hold me back. I spent a week organizing all the photos and finding the right paper. That was about 1/3 of the trouble. My husband tried to be supportive. I have eaten chicken and corn over the Pismo Beach 4 page layout. Several sodas have come in and out of the room, my husband may have slept in another room just 1 out of the 7 nights. I may call A scrapbook magazine and they of course will want to hire me, and pay me mega bucks, and fly me around the world, and . .. ya right. My kids love them.

Here are a few more things I need to check off my list in the next couple of weeks:

Get my house ready for Thanksgiving company- only 10.
Make Karlee's Princess PArty Birthday cards- her birthday is Dec. 3
After much deliberation - Karlee's party will be on her birthday. Princess Tea party at my house!
Buy Karlee a present.
Buy Alexa a present. Her birthday is Nov. 29. She is on an off year. She will graduate from Primary.
Buy food for Thanksgiving feast for 120 first graders.
Write my lesson plans.
Play with my kids- Karlee can do the monkey bars now and ride a bike.
Color my hair- don't tell. It is Ghetto looking right now.
Be inspired to fill a nursery and two Sunbeam calling for church.
Collaborate and plan the final Primary activity for the year.
Make 2009 Primary goals.
Prepare sharing time for Sunday.
Oh ya- I have to work everyday this week. 7-3
Pump it up party on Thursday.
TWILIGHT movie on Friday 7:30. I am taking 5 girls including Alexa, then a huge sleepover@ the Taylor house.
Go to baptism on Saturday.
Sell at least 100 items on Ebay. I think Alexa is going to be hired. She works the computer better than I do sometimes.
Think really hard about going to the gym. It takes a lot of time to think about it!
Lose 5 pounds.
RELAX!!!!
Wish me luck

13 comments:

Shalae said...

Good job getting the scrapbooking finished. Just looking at your list of things to do makes me feel like I am lazy! Good luck with everything. BTW, you don't have to clean your house for us. I'm excited to see you in only a WEEK! yeah!

Kayla said...

I am getting exhausted just reading about all the things you have to do! Now my life doesn't seem so busy. I wish I could come to Karlee's princess Tea Party!

I'll be at Twilight Friday night at 7:00 and at a Saturday afternoon matinee. I hope it's good!

Memzy said...

I'm exhausted just reading about this!

Christa said...

I think it is so neat you did all that scrapbooking. I tried, it is time consuming. Kids do love it though. Mine want more. I only went up to year 1.
Good luck with your list I know you can do it. You're a super mom! :)

SAS said...

That's quite a list. I got a hard time around here for trying to watch a movie alone Sunday afternoon by myself in my room. I don't know how you got away with all that! Let me know if you need a extra chaperone Friday for the movie. I just can't do the midnight Thursday thing--nor do I want to! Sleep is essential and the movie is still going to be around! i would never stay awake!

Lindsay said...

You are one busy person!! I wish I was creative enough to scrapbook! Maybe I could take lessons from you!

Shaun and Aimee said...

Whoa girl! Just hearing about the scrapping made me tired. Good luck on all your to-do's...it always works out someway or another. See if you can mess something up in the primary...maybe they'll fire you! Haha!

Judaloo said...

Hi Alaina! We got your CHristmas card yesterday and as always, its beautiful. I actually attempted to make ours again this year but gave it up (I'm Ryan's wife, by the way). Thanks for sending the link for your blog. WOuld you mind if we added you to our blog list on our blog? http://leonardfam98.blogpsot.com .

Judy Leonard

Team Rogers said...

Boy are you a busy mom!! I loved your Christmas card. You beat me, again!! But ours is coming. That is so cool that you are caught up on your scrapbooking. That only happens in my dreams. =) I guess I can say the grandma's have a more completed book than I do, since that is their yearly Christmas gift. Your family is so adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting. It sounds like you are enjoying life. Take it easy and if you get a moment, check out our blog. www.michiganrogers.blogspot.com Hope you have a blessed Christmas.
Love Angie

Unknown said...

Alaina, thanks so much for the Christmas card! As always, very cute! Your kids are growing up so fast and so cute! I am excited to keep up with your family through blogging...check us out too!

Unknown said...

Alaina, I wish I could see all the scrapbooks that you just finished. I guess that will have to wait for a year and a half. Yikes, I was just thinking that it will be a year and a half before I will be doing any scrapbooking. I guess our job here is just to take the pictures. I love reading your blog. BYW this is Mom writing, not Matthew or Dad. We love you and think of you often here in Korea.

bono rules the world said...

Hi this is Marty Curtis (with the help of my daughter Alison) and I am trying to get a hold of you. My email address won't let you email me unless I put your address on the safe list and I don't have your address. Will you please email my daughter at alison@applespice.oom and give her your email address for me? I can't wait to get in touch with you!!

DCAja said...

https://www.riverockfestival.net/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html