Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pismo Fun

We recently returned from a fun family trip. We started in Snata Cruz. We played at the beach for awhile, then went up to the boardwalk and the kids got to ride on the rides. That night the family dropped me off in Burlingham- close to the S>F. airport. I attended a school conference there until Saturday. On Saturday the family picked me up and we went into San Francisco to Chrissy Fields near the Golden Gate Bridge. Next we went to the Exploratorium. That was an amazing place. I suggest all attend.

We spent another night with Mike's mom and then on Sunday we headed toward Pismo Beach. We were able to hit some outlets in Gilroy and in Pismo. We stayed the night in a little cottage like motel with stairs leading down the bluff to the beach. The next day we spent on the beach. It was beautiful. The sand was really fine. The cliffs were amazing. Some white as snow and right next to it a very dark black cliff. Quit the contrast. We have some great pictures. Take a look.

2 comments:

Shalae said...

I'm so excited for your new blog! It looks fantastic and you are only three days in? You will love it! I love the pics from Pismo. I need to make a trip sometime . . .

SAS said...

Cute blog! It looks like you had a very fun a busy trip. Our family thinks trips are only to go to baseball tournaments!