Friday, July 25, 2008

Yard Sale Treasures






Ok- You all probably now I frequent yard sales, and pick up things to possibly sell on Ebay. I actually hate selling stuff on ebay until I get the money. I put it off for a long time and STUFF starts collecting into piles, so for the past week our computer/quest room has been turned into the ebay room. I want to share a few fantastic deals I made.

First I picked up this JUICY COUTURE diaper bag at a yard sale for $2 and sold it for $75 plus I also made about $5 on shippping too. $78 profit

Next, I spent 50 cents at a yard sale for this American Eagle mini skirt. I sold it for $39.

I bought these True Religion Mens jeans at a yard sale for $1. I sold them for $41.

I picked up these True Religion Jeans at a consignment store and paid $20 at the time. I sold them for $70

A pair of Seven for All Mankind jeans I bought at a yard sale for $2 I sold for $43.
AWESOME!!!

8 comments:

cyndi said...

What is up with everyone hitting the yard sales and seriously scoring. I can't believe you made that much money on ebay.
I usually just spend money on E-bay!

Kayla said...

Holy cow! That's AWESOME! My sister-in-law does stuff like that. She finds lots of stuff on ksl classifieds and then re-sells them for a profit. I should start doing that.

Memzy said...

I wish I had the discipline/time on my hands to make that kind of money. That is saweet. You just made yourself, like, $250!?

Brent and Janae Pickett said...

Wo Alaina! I cannot believe that! You're quite the entrepreneur.

Sisi said...

You are so SMART!!!!!!!!! We need to start going together (ha,ha). I love your blog page, so cute, so you.

Lindsay said...

That is so awesome!! I would have never thought of anything like that!!

Shaun and Aimee said...

You are the master of yard sale treasures!

DCAja said...

https://www.riverockfestival.net/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html