Sunday, July 20, 2008

New STUFF



Bradley loves Spiderman and Woody from Toy Story. I find them both at a yard sale. This picture is taken in the throw all room, which is now the ebay room. I spent time yesterday listing stuff on ebay. I need to recoop some money that I have spent on the new furniture. What do you think???? I had to research complementary colors. I found out the red and the blue green fall within the complementary color scheme. I like them. I love the rug. I bought both colors of pillows to decide which ones I needed, but decided I needed both colors.

4 comments:

Br Boys said...

Looks Great!

Shalae said...

I LOVE it! It looks fantastic, of course!

Memzy said...

CUTE furniture!

Williams Family Dirt said...

You are amazing! Love the new furniture...and so cool that you can sell your yard sale finds on E-bay!